Friday, June 29, 2012

::kinfolk::

Week 3 in Iceland. It's nearly 8pm and it's warm and sunny here in the tiny town of Þineyri, it feels like the middle of the afternoon. I can't believe how well I've adapted to life and have broken out of my own shell and comfort zone. When forced to do something, I think you just have to do it. (and hopefully well) I'm normally such a diligent and obsessive documenter. I feel like I've really been dropping the ball photo wise while here, I've just been hellbent on conversing, observing and soaking it all in. When it comes to not always having Photographic evidence for every wonderful moment you experience I like what my friend Ryan Kost says: "Some things are just for right now" Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment