Tuesday, January 3, 2012

::we are made to bleed, and scab and heal and bleed again, and turn every scar into a joke::

It's been exactly 2 weeks now since I randomly in a split second slipped on a wine glass full of water at a friends house and ended up puncturing a blood vessel and getting 4 stitches in the back of my right Calf. It's been 12 years since I had to go to the ER and it just so happened to be the at the same hospital in my home town that I went to when I was 16 and slammed my finger in a door. I've been feeling totally creatively out of commission. Laying on the couch for days taking Vicodin, watching Netflix and reading may sound fun but after a couple days I felt really bored, and on the verge of being really depressed. I realized how much I thrive on being productive and working. I also realized how much I take for granted being able bodied and healthy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment