Monday, September 13, 2010

::my best day of the week::




I went to the Ballard Sunday Market yesterday morning; mainly just in search for some sweet crunchy hardy local apples I could ship off to Erin Anna and Zosia in Berkeley in return for the awesome box of fresh Meyer Lemons I received on Saturday. Alas, I am always overwhelmingly charmed to purchase more than I can possibly consume in a week. I realized when trying to concoct quick tasty healthy meals in my brain with all these veggies that I've cleary been watching toooo much Top Chef, I almost said to myself "I'm just going to try to stay true to the food I love to make; simple healthy, rustic, and delicious and I think that'll really help me shine through and prove myself when it comes time for the elimination...." Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment