Thursday, September 29, 2011

::fashion photographer???::

Inspiration always seems to come from the most unexpected places. In the past months I've started perusing a couple of style/decor blogs that some friends of mine have created. The images I've been absorbing have subtly heightened my interest in high end clothing and all the little nice details contained in them. Then out of nowhere I find an ad one morning by a nice young guy, Jeff, here in Seattle seeking a photographer to work with on a style blog he's running. Even though I've long considered myself mostly a Food and Editorial shooter I responded to the ad and expressed that I thought I knew the aesthetic he's going for. Well guess who's now the new shooter for Look Young Speak Old !

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment