Wednesday, April 20, 2011

::Learning to love more::

It's hard to know what to say about these photos below. For the past few months my girlfriend Michelle has been volunteering with a great organization in Seattle, Saving Great Animals that facilitates animal rescuing, fostering and adopting. I've known from a young age the importance and the reasoning behind why we must spay and neuter our pets, and why it's not wise to buy animals support the breeding industry; but it blows my mind and saddens me so much how much ignorance still surrounds this. It's an overwhelming task to advocate and care for all these unwanted animals who have so much love, personality and potential in them. I could go on and on...
All these animals below are at a rescue shelter in Burien, WA.





No comments:

Post a Comment