Friday, January 21, 2011

::sneak peak @ the production of "Lost in my Mind"

The past couple days found me amongst a small crew of about 10 folks out in the Cascade mountains in Winton, WA just outside of Leavenworth. We headed out with a rickety old piano and 60 house lamps to assemble a set for the video of "Lost in my Mind" by up and coming/blowing up pacific northwest band, The Head and the Heart. This was such a perfect setting for this song, that I gorged myself a bit too much on this past summer, and which is so "up lifting" and inspiring. It was incredibly cold and a bit hard fumbling in snowshoes, burying lamps in the snow and having 2 cameras strapped on me as I was filming a tiny behind the scenes document of the making of the video, and also getting even a bit sunburned out there in the snow at a high altitude for 10 hours. I'm so excited to start working on the editing of my small video and see the finished product of director Christian Hansen-Sorrenson's vision soon....









No comments:

Post a Comment