Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring is in the air and in my ears

No wonder this weekend I'm feeling completely run down and am fighting a cold. This past week has had me up late a couple nights in a row taking in some fantastically good local music. Thursday I found out last minute about Horse Feathers from Portland playing here in town. Their sleepy spooky wistful music was perfect for a warm spring evening.
::Horse Feathers:: @ Tractor Tavern, Thursday





::Sera Cahoon:: @ Watertown, Friday
I've loved Sera Cahoon's music for years now. The perfect sort of modern sad country/folk that I absolutely love. It was also amazing that the show was at Watertown (where Sera bartends part time) and it's only 4 blocks from my house. I finally felt like I was really appreciating Seattle again that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment